Monday 12 July 2010

Salt water flush and my faux tidy room

Today was rather good, well if 3 hours of sleep means good then yeah today was brilliant lol.
Note to yoiu: Salt Water Flush- My new hero, tis bloody amazing. I mean sure it makes you crap everything out of the system, but think about it, being clean and empty... ahh amazing AND it works within an hour! so to anyone intrested comment and ill give more details about it.
I need to tidy my room. A tad odd. but its true, well my room is clean its just i sorta stuffed my wardrobes full of crap so i need to find some time to sort it out.
OH if anyone can help me it would make my day.. well its night time now so it would make my night. anyways, Im having a sleepover with my best friend on friday and im spending ALL of friday and saturday with her and how can i avoid being tempted by food, as im a social eater so if theres food around i will eat. Thats how much control i have no wonder bulimia has played a big part in my life. Its getting worst now i cant even go downstairs cause somehow i end up in the kitchen, stuffing my face. So now day in day out im in my room or bathroom shitting myself from the SWF (sorry for being so graphic, but tbh its the truth)
So yeah, if anyone can help me how to control myself i would be most grateful.

2 comments:

  1. if i could handle any amount of saltwater in my mouth i'd so try that. but i gag and puke when i try to even gargle it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh damn, well you can try with 1 teaspoon of salt, i've heard it has pretty much the same results. Although tbh there are so many other ways of cleansing the system.
    Anyways hope your alright xx

    ReplyDelete