Sunday 11 July 2010

Just a Hello

Well I'm new, so this will probably be either pointless as no one will read this or rather awkward as i don't actually know what to write. So yeah...
I guess i should star with introducing myself. Well my name is Ali, I'm 15 and like any other teenager i have problems. Not anything new, most of my problems are nothing compared to what others are forced to go through every day, with lifestyles that force people into poverty and they don't deserve that at all. So yes i understand most of my whining and rambling on about how im depressed etc. will be just the same old thing every ordinary 15 year old goes through. As no on is going to read this, its mostly for me, to make me a bit more aware of myself an to let me understand what the hell is wrong with me and why i act the way i do, i guess that's why I'm on this 'blog'.
Back to introducing myself. I live in south-east London, attend and all girls school. I have a ton of really odd phobias such as a fear of puddles, yes puddles and small children and animals as i am terrified they will attack me as i cant understand them.
Also well i hate myself, nothing new i guess its just i hate me, i hate the way i am, the way i look, everything. Not surprising i have been dealing with various types of self harming for over 6 years now. i never know whats wrong, when i think about it, i don't know what the problem is, why i cut my self etc. its just like something takes over me i guess, like a part of me deep down is holding onto something and is in pain but im just not aware of what it actually is.
On this 'blog', and yes i will keep putting it in the little comma things because the idea of me actually writing one is super strange. anyways back to the point, i will be writing this so that i could also keep track of my food intake. i know you will all start telling me that there's no need for that and that its dumb or whatever but i just need this, i have to do this or else i feel so empty and anyways lately I've been off track and i feel so shit with myself that if i don't get back on track I'm scared that i will never be happy.
So yeah that's a very brief introduction and i will be hoping to update every day or so, seeing as im on summer holidays now, and hopefully you al, doubt anyone will ready this but if you do hope you all get to know me better over the upcoming posts.

Ali x

1 comment: